This is very much a work in progress that will give me something to do in the hotel each week in Denver...
Becky and I have been through many challenges together in the past 10 years. Our love for each other, our children, and our family and friends, has kept us going when the times get tough. Last August we were so excited to get the news that I was promoted and we were moving to Salt Lake City. This is where things got even harder on us as a couple and as parents. We get a couple of hours each weekend together between Becky's job and me traveling to Denver and we still don't know when we will move. Even though this has been a very tough time for us, we stay committed to doing what it takes to keep our family safe and strong. We have found a great church (Calvary Chapel) and this has only made our commitment stronger. As the first song in our blog says "I cannot do it on my own" we realized more than ever that we need to work on our relationship with God. In all of our hard times we are very fortunate to have two wonderful children who are happy and healthy. I feel I am the most fortunate of all because I have the most amazing wife and mother of our children supporting me in all that I do. She keeps me going each and every day. Through her love and God's grace, we will only grow closer each and every day.
Thank you to all of our wonderful family and friends who are always there for us. We love you all!!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Our life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
OK So I am crying!!! Not me right? Bill you are a wonderful husband,father & friend!!! You are right about Becky she is amazing at all she does and she is an inspiration for me - I love her like a sis!!!!
Love you guys!!!
You guys have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment