This year Easter was even more special to us since it was Kayla's first Easter and also because of our closer relationship with God. I was fortunate enough to be able to take Saturday night off and didn't have to spend the day sleeping like the usual Sunday mornings. I took the kids to an Easter egg hunt at the Marina which left a lot to be desired, but again what would I expect in Elko/Spring Creek? We also did the traditional Easter Egg coloring. Kameron thought it was pretty neat how he could write his name on the eggs and then see it after coloring the egg. Since Kameron decided to stay up later than Mommy and Daddy Saturday night and of course woke up early too the Easter Bunny had to work fast Easter morning. All Kayla wanted to do was try and eat the chocolate marshmallow bunny. She kept trying to chew on the wrapper trying to get the candy out. I guess she figured that anything is better than her peas. Overall, we had a great day as a family and loved being able celebrate Jesus!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Easter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment