Friday, August 8, 2008

A day for a picnic

Today as Kayla was taking a nap Kameron and I went out to clean the garage. Well, I cleaned and Kameron played in the sprinklers. It was getting close to lunch time and I was thinking I should probably take him in and fix lunch. The next thing I know Kameron is coming up to me with a Walmart sack filled with a loaf of bread, peanut butter, jam and yogurt. He then told me, "Mom I fixed us a picnic" and sure enough he had his beach towel laid out on the garage floor! So there we sit on the garage floor on a beach towel making our PB and J sandwiches. It was a very special picnic for both us!

3 comments:

Dawn Moya said...

That is such a cute story! I can't believe how big Kameron is getting! What a cutie!

JoMamma said...

I wish Kai would get lunch for me. That is really a cute story.

Your kids are so cute. I'm glad you sent me your blog link.

The Robertson Family said...

Super cute. . .