Sunday, January 11, 2009

What Are We Thinking?

When we moved into the house we put Kayla's little potty's out. It has been funny to watch her as she wants to sit on them and the last couple of weeks she has been hauling the potty from the restroom out to the family room to sit on. She has been really good about coming to us when she is "stinky" or messy, but the last couple of days she has been telling this to me when she is only wet too. So, being that I am crazy I figured that since I was staying home yesterday afternoon that I would put her in some big girl panties. She thought they were really "cute", but it also didn't matter if they were wet because she still thought that they were "cute". I guess we are going to need several more Saturday mornings and afternoons at home. Here are some pictures of her in her big girl panties doing her hair.




1 comment:

The Robertson Family said...

She is too cute. I can't wait to see you guys soon. I love you guys.