Today we took the kids sledding and what fun we had!! The laughs began when I came out dressed and ready to go. Okay, I must admit I was really out of style, but it was the only ski pants I had to wear were from my junior high days. I was just happy to get into them and all Bill could do was to laugh at me!! It took us a while to convince Kameron that he should try the big hill and afterwards he realized what fun it really was. Kayla just kept asking us if she could go by herself instead of having to ride with us. It was about 30 minutes of sledding Kameron asked Bill what time it was. Bill replied, "do you want to go home" and Kameron then told him, "that he has snack time at 3pm and didn't want to be late." We of course laughed like no tomorrow. Kameron just happened to be in luck that he packed some Chex Mix and some drinks. I can honestly say that I have never had a snack time while sledding, but again this was the first time I was sledding with my 6 year old and 2 year old!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Let's Go Sledding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Kameron is a boy after my own heart. Don't mess with Snack time. Did I miss the picture of you in your ski pants. I'm going to watch the slide show again.
I watched it again, and those are hot. HOT PINK. I'm a bit jealous I can't fit in my old ski pants.
Post a Comment