We felt it!! It was about 6:15 this morning when I woke up to the bed shaking and everything on the dresser rattling. Of course, Kameron didn't wake up for it. The epicenter is only about 30 miles away from our house being - on the other side of the Ruby Mountains. I have explained to Kameron what to do if we feel any after shocks. I am not too sure if he understands it all, but I guess we will see. He has preschool this afternoon so I have told him that he may need to get under his desk. We are hoping that Bill will be able to make it home this weekend since he travels through Wells on his way here. I appreciate the calls I have received checking on us this morning - I will keep everyone posted too.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment