

So we finally gave in to all of the pressure from Josh and Tracy to get a Wii. It was non-stop talk about how fun the Wii is (OK we wanted to get one but it didn’t help when they told us they had one). So we set out, tax return in hand, on a mission and found one (without standing in line). Kameron and I have enjoyed playing and spending time together, logging many hours of play in a short period of time. We were playing the baseball game when I swung hard only to hear the game tell me I had struck out. Kameron (the sweet boy he is) quickly told me, "It's OK dad, you just need to practice and you will get better." I was quickly reminded of the advice that we as parents give our children. A little bit of encouragement to keep their spirits high while they learn all of the challenges in life...
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
We Wii
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
We are so glad you gave into!!! Now we don't have to be the only ones feeling guilty about a purchase that wasn't a "need"!!!J/K
So it is on when you guys get here next week, maybe a little Wii tourny - start practicing up!!! We are so excited to see you all next week. Love ya
I hope you are all practicing!!! I just wanted to inform you Josh had a perfect 300 game in bowling the other day all strikes!!! See you soon!!!
Post a Comment